The AMD Radeon R5 Graphics Card
- The AMD Radeon R5 Graphics Card
The AMD Radeon R5 is a budget-friendly graphics card that offers solid performance for everyday computing tasks and basic gaming needs. It features GCN 1.1 architecture, up to 384 stream processors, and core clock speeds of up to 800 MHz. The Radeon R5 also supports DirectX 12 and OpenGL 4.4, and comes with HDMI, DisplayPort, and DVI display outputs.
Here are some key specifications of the AMD Radeon R5:
- GPU architecture: GCN 1.1
- Stream processors: 384
- Core clock: Up to 800 MHz
- Memory clock: Up to 1000 MHz
- Memory size: Up to 4 GB DDR3 or GDDR5
- Memory bandwidth: Up to 32 GB/s
- TDP: 15-65 watts (depending on the model)
- DirectX support: Up to DirectX 12
- OpenGL support: Up to OpenGL 4.4
- Display outputs: HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI
Products based on AMD Radeon R5:
- HP 15.6" HD Touchscreen Laptop - This laptop features an AMD A9-9425 processor with Radeon R5 graphics, making it a good choice for basic computing needs and light gaming.
- Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series Laptop - This laptop comes with an AMD A6-9200 processor and Radeon R5 graphics, making it a budget-friendly option for basic computing tasks and casual gaming.
- ASUS Vivo Book 15 F512DA-EB51 Laptop - This laptop features an AMD Ryzen 5 processor with Radeon Vega 8 graphics, which offers better performance than the Radeon R5 and can handle more demanding computing tasks and gaming.
- Lenovo Ideapad 330S Laptop - This laptop features an AMD Ryzen 5 processor with Radeon Vega 8 graphics, making it a good choice for users who need more powerful graphics performance for gaming or creative work.